Terms and Conditions of Hearing Aids at Trade
1. All hearing aids supplied via Hearing aid at Trade’s network of fully qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers include the following – initial hearing assessment, fitting, follow up call and unlimited service for the life of the aids as required by the purchasing client.
2. All hearing aids shall be supplied with a standard 2 year manufacturers warranty. Out of warranty hearing aids shall still be serviced when required but repairs to hearing aids outside of warranty are chargeable.
3. In the circumstances where hearing aids are on a trial basis, any custom moulds or speaker wires supplied at the point of fitting are chargeable. If the hearing aids are lost or damaged then full payment is required immediately.
4. If hearing aids are lost or damaged it can be at best extremely upsetting and very costly. We would therefore strongly recommend that you take steps to insure your hearing aids as any loss or accidental damage is the clients full responsibility. This can be generally be covered by the client’s household contents insurance cover but will generally be charged for by your insurance company. Any damage to the hearing aids caused by any means other than a technical fault, for example misuse of hearing aids or water damage will be chargeable.
5. Extra costs shall be charged for the following: Blue tooth accessories, Power products in any manufacturers standard range that do not come as standard, manufacturers extended warranty above 2 years.
6. 60 Day money back guarantee - All of our products come with a peace of mind 60 day money back guarantee from the point of fitting. In the unlikely event that the product you choose doesn’t come up to your expectations, you will be entitled to either exchange your hearing aids for another product that may be more suitable and only the price difference shall be chargeable. Otherwise you shall be entitled to a full refund providing the hearing aids are returned as new. The only provison to this will be a fixed charge for the return of custom ear moulds where an impression is required or when receiver in the canal wires are supplied. We would ask in the interests of health and safety that the client disposes of the wires rather than return them to the dispenser.
7. No customer details are passed to any third parties other than the dispenser or company that potentially supplies your hearing aids.
8. We reserve the right for whatever reason not to supply goods and services if deemed appropriate in the companies best interests.
9. In respect of any pricing errors on our website, Hearing Aids At Trade reserve the right to cancel any provisional orders.
10. As we constantly revise our prices, the price chargeable shall be at the current Hearing Aids At Trade website price list at point of sale.
11. Whenever Hearing Aids at Trade connect you to another dispenser or company, any agreements in terms of after care and warranties are with that company or dispenser whom your agreement and whom you pay your money to and we cannot accept liability for that company should in they in the unlikely event go into receivership.
Where there is any customer dissatisfaction for what ever reason, the first point of contact shall be the dispenser who provided the hearing aids. Secondly would be Hearing Aids at Trade to try to arbitrate the matter and the final point of contact shall be the Health Professions Council (HPC).
The HPC are there to protect the public and are contactable on 0800 0304 542
Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights